Sell Your Rancho Cordova House Fast.
We Buy Rancho Cordova Houses Fast For Cash, Any Condition, 7 Day Close.
No Fees. No Commissions. No Hassles.
If you want to sell your Rancho Cordova house fast. We are ready to give you a fair cash offer today & we’ll pay the closing fees and title fees! Check Out How Our Process Works.
There is a number of situations faced by people while selling their property for example sometimes you are not able to pay for your mortgaged property since you do not have enough money, inherited something from your ancestors, or in the process of inheriting it to the creditors or relatives, etc.
If that is the case then you just need to sell your Rancho Cordova house and relocate fast. For that, we can help! No realtor fee or repairs necessary! Also, it does not matter to us when you are leaving or why you want to sell your house? Simply Contact Us at 916-990-7376 or fill out a form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Sell your Rancho Cordova house fast, in whatever condition it’s in, to a local BBB A+ accredited company
- Advantage #1 of a fast cash sale: Close as fast as 1 week or take up to 6 months…it’s entirely up to you.
How does the typical real estate process work? About 45 days before listing your home you would need to hire a real estate agent. It is important to choose an agent who is licensed, qualified and knows your area.
Do some research. For example, Zillow has a complete listing and star-rating of your local real estate agents. But don’t forget that realtors charge a substantial commission for their services. Plan to pay that agent up to a 6% commission at closing.
- Advantage #2 of a fast cash sale: When you work with a reputable and licensed real estate investment company like Property Sales Group, you should not expect to pay any out-of-pocket fees, appraisals, realtor commissions or expenses.
What else can slow down a traditional real estate transaction? Very few homes are perfect and ready to sell without having to do even minor cosmetic repairs or correct anything that might turn off a buyer.
Even if you can skip an expensive and lengthy kitchen or bathroom remodel, you’ll still need to fix or replace items like doors and windows that don’t close properly, dripping facets or that loud, ugly avocado green dishwasher.
And remember, it’s not just your house you have to worry about. You’re competing against other houses for sale in the Sacramento area. If other homes have remodeled kitchens or baths, your home might not look as good to the buyer – which means you won’t get as much for your home as you might think.
- Advantage #3 of a fast cash sale: Sell your home as-is and you won’t have to spend the big bucks on big-ticket fixes like kitchen remodels or roof repairs.
Even if you aren’t making any significant repairs, you still have to get the house presentable for showings to prospective buyers. You might even need to incur additional monthly expenses like storage unit rental. At a minimum, you’ll need to get rid of all the clutter and toss the ratty furniture that ruins the look of the home.
- Advantage #4 of a fast cash sale: Accept a cash offer and you won’t waste valuable time fixing minor cosmetic repairs like painting or replacing carpeting.
The real work in a traditional real estate sale doesn’t end when you list the house. Your goal is to keep the house looking as much like a model home as possible. You’ll have to remove personal items and make sure the house looks tidy all the time. And your realtor will have to take professional photos and videos for the listing.
You know what a headache it is to have the house looking perfect with a few hours’ notice and you have to scatter when potential buyers show up unexpectedly. That means that you need to keep the home clean at all times. Make those beds every morning. Keep the bathrooms clean and the dirty socks off the floor. If you’ve got kids, you know that’s no easy feat.
- Advantage #5 of a fast cash sale: Skip this step altogether. When you sell as-is, you don’t need to worry about how the place looks. After our initial walk-through, you’ll never have to list, show, or coordinate schedules for home inspections. We handle everything from start to finish.
Most homeowners trust that working with a real estate agent means that offers will automatically come rolling in. Or not. If it’s not…you (and your agent) may have overpriced the home and you have to drop your price.
After all, the quickest sales get the higher prices, and the longer your home stays on the market, the less likely it is that you’ll get your full asking price.
Even in a hot market like Sacramento, you should expect it to take an average of 68 days to sell your home. This includes the 30 days between getting an offer and closing. And it could be longer.
- Advantage #6 of a fast cash sale: If you need to sell your home quickly and can’t afford (or don’t want to be bothered with) upgrades, you can get the job done in just 2 weeks or less.
So, what are your options if you need to sell your house fast?
1) Hire a realtor
2) Sell the home on your own (‘for sale by owner’)
– OR –
3) Accept an as-is cash offer from with a licensed, professional real estate investment group like Property Sales Group
How We Buy Rancho Cordova Houses?
As you can see, selling your house quickly for cash offers many cost advantages. So how does the process work? It’s simple…
- First, you’ll need to estimate what your home is worth and how much you could save in repair and/or real estate commission fees. A good place to start is to use an instant offer calculator like Property Sales Groups.
- Contact a reputable real estate property investment company. Be sure to they’re licensed and experienced in handling fast cash real estate deals. Check out the company’s reviews and see if they offer a money-back guarantee and stand behind the offer.
- Schedule a quick consultation and walk-through of the property.
- Review and sign the cash offer agreement. Once you accept the cash offer, the investment group should handle all the paperwork.
- You get money into your bank account in about 2 weeks or less.
We Are Cash Home Buyers
In summary, you can try to get a higher price for your home by hiring a realtor. But be prepared for high commissions, closing costs, repairs, etc. You’ll block out at least two months trying to sell the home. And be prepared for last-minute, unexpected surprises or hassles like buyers not getting qualified for the full amount of financing – or backing out at the last minute.
And if you do your homework, run the numbers and decide that selling your house for cash fast is your best option, consider how a firm like Property Sales Group can help make the process fair, easy and stress-free.
Here’s how we can help make selling your home faster…
- We buy your house in any condition, no repairs needed
- Get your money even before you move out (and we can tailor an offer to your unique situation)
- ZERO out-of-pocket expenses
- 100% Guaranteed Close or you get $5000 back
- Personal, tailored approach. You deserve to be treated fairly and honestly.
- We stand behind our offer 100% of the time